This cross was insprired by the design in a stained glass window in the Cologne Catherdral dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. The design depicts the mystery of the Trinity. The word trinity come from Latin trinitus which means three are one. The first stone of the great cathedral of Cologne was laid in 1248. When it was finished in 1880, it was the tallest building in the world. It was constructed on the site of an earlier church bulit in 818. That old church stood on the ruins of a 4th century BC Roman temple which has been built where Celtic settlers smelted iron and traded salt with the Greeks in the 7th century BC.
Pendant also Available