Support Sedona Arts Center by Donating or Renewing Your Annual Donation Today
Your donation sustains everything we do as Sedona’s creative hub of the Arts.
- Ongoing support for over 100 local artists in our gallery.
- Year-round arts education with over 150 classes, workshops, and creative opportunities.
- The annual Sedona Plein Air Festival featuring over 25 of America’s best painters.
- Gallery and campus that greets over 20,000 visitors and art lovers yearly.
- Collaborations with local organizations, schools and businesses.
- Resources and encouragement for creativity every day of the year.
Donors at the $100 Supporting level, and above, receive NARM benefits!
North American Reciprocal Museum Association
NARM is an affiliation of arts and cultural institutions located throughout North America and is one of the largest reciprocal donor programs in the world. NARM works with arts institutions to deliver greater value to their donors. Individuals who join the Sedona Arts Center at the $100 Supporting level or above can receive reciprocal benefits at over 1100 organizations across North America.
Donations at the NARM level enjoy these added benefits
- Access to over 1100 arts and cultural institutions.
- Access to institutions that specialize in areas of arts and culture that you enjoy.
- Access to NARM’s Google map with all of the NARM participating institutions where you may take a virtual tour of the museums through the Internet, or choose to visit during your travels.
- Donor discounts at other NARM donor organizations’ gift shops and book stores, admission fees and ticketed events.
- Knowledge that you are supporting local arts and cultural institutions.
To receive NARM benefits at the Sedona Arts Center, join at the Supporting Donor level of $100 or above, or upgrade your donation to the $100 level and begin using all of the NARM benefits.
Arizona organizations that are reciprocal NARM member institutions include:
Sedona Heritage Museum
Museum of Northern Arizona
Verde Valley Archaeology Center
University of Arizona Museum of Art
Sedona Arts Center
Tucson Museum of ArtSedona Arts Center
Visit www.narmassociation.org for more info.
For questions about donor levels or benefits, or to join by phone,
call the office at 928-282-3809, Monday-Friday, 9am—4pm AZ time.