Support Sedona Art Center’s 60th Year by Joining or Renewing Today
2018 marks a remarkable and historic milestone: the Diamond Anniversary of Sedona Arts Center. Our staff, board, and artists are now planning to make it a fabulous year of creativity and celebration! Your membership support sustains everything we do as Sedona’s creative heart.
- Ongoing support for over 110 local artists in our gallery
- Year-round arts education and over 150 classes, workshops, and creative opportunities
- Projects with visiting creative people and artists-in-residence
- The Annual Sedona Plein Air Festival featuring over 25 of America’s best painters
- Gallery and campus that greets over 20,000 visitors and art lovers
- Collaborations with over a dozen local organizations and schools
- Resources and encouragement for local creativity every day of the year
- And special for our Diamond Year, a beautiful commemorative magazine “Artfully Sedona”
Supporting Members receive NARM benefits!
North American Reciprocal Museum Association
An affiliation of arts and cultural institutions located throughout North America. Individuals who join the Sedona Arts Center, now a NARM institution; can receive reciprocal benefits at 924 organizations across North America NARM is one of the largest reciprocal membership programs in the world, NARM works with local arts institutions to deliver greater value to their members.
Membership at the NARM level enjoy these added benefits
- Access to over 924 arts and cultural institutions
- Access to institutions that specialize in areas of art that you enjoy
- Access to NARM’s Google map with all of the NARM participating institutions where you may take a virtual tour of the museums through the Internet
- Member discounts at other NARM member institutions’ shops
- Access to visit as often as you like without worrying about admission fees
- Member discounts at ticketed events
- Knowledge that you are supporting local arts and cultural institutions
To receive NARM benefits at the Sedona Arts Center Join at the Supporting Membership level of $100 or upgrade you current membership to the $100 level and begin using all of the NARM benefits of your membership.
Arizona organizations that are reciprocal NARM member institutions include:
Sedona Heritage Museum
Museum of Northern Arizona
Verde Valley Archaeology Center
University of Arizona Museum of Art
Sedona Arts Center
Tucson Museum of Art
Visit narmassociation.org for more info.