Join the Sedona Arts Center Volunteer Team!
As a nonprofit 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, we depend upon the support of our volunteers. Consider donating your talent by joining our corps of volunteers, our VIPs – Vitally Important People. There are many ways you can become involved and join the fun.
- Sales Associate – Learn about the artists and their artwork in the Members’ Fine Art Gallery. Inform gallery visitors about the Arts Center. Assist Gallery Director. Selling artwork requires using credit card machines and computer skills to enter Gallery inventory data to complete the sale transaction.
- Install new exhibits – Assist with installation of new exhibits and reworking the Fine Art Gallery to accommodate new artwork.
- Data Entry – Enter new inventory into the Gallery database, remove inventory data of items returning to the artist; computer proficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail a must.
- Online Gallery – Assist with photographing artwork to be entered onto the online Gallery.
- First Friday Opening Reception – Assist in keeping count of the number of guests attending event, assist in sale of artwork, set up and take down beverage bar and hors d’oeuvre table.
- Members’ Events – Assist with take-in of artwork for the exhibit by confirming membership status and handling entry fees. Assist with installation and take down of exhibit. Contact members when necessary to pick up artwork at the end of the event.
- Special Events / Exhibitions – Sedona Plein Air Festival, PhotoFest and Loving Bowls are events that involve several people to facilitate the event and provide necessary assistance for artists and staff. Please contact us for details.
- Hosting an Event – Special events occasionally need the following food, hors d’oeuvres, beverages and decorations. Hosting the event may involve providing, ordering and scheduling pick-up and delivery of food or beverages, as well as installing décor. This is usually accomplished as a group effort and not expected to be coordinated by one individual.
- Host – Provide accommodations for visiting artists and instructors in your home during special events or workshops.
- Publicity – Assist with distributing flyers, posters, or postcards to locations in the area that support our events and school.
- Mailings – Assist with large mailings that need to be sorted, counted, folded, stuffed, sealed, labeled and delivered to the post office.
- Grounds Keeping and Gardening – We have a dedicated group that meets on a regular basis to maintain the Campus grounds.
- Parking guide – Assist with parking during special events and meetings on campus.
To be involved at the Sedona Arts Center as a volunteer, complete the following application form or call Valerie Pulido at 928-282-3809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Arizona time.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Sedona Arts Center!