- This event has passed.
2019 Winter Co-op Exhibit
February 1, 2019 @ 10:00 am - February 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Sign up to exhibit at the Sedona Arts Center Theatre Studio during the Members’ Winter Co-op Exhibition & Sale! The show will be open daily from 10am-5pm from February 1 to 18, 2019 and will represent the work of 20 – 30 artists, exhibiting ceramics, oils, mixed media pieces and everything in between!
Friday, January 11, 4pm
Exhibition & Sale Dates:
February 1 – 18, 2019
Set-Up: Wednesday, January 30 & Thursday, January 31; room open for set-up both days 8-10am & 5-6pm
Orientation Meeting: Wednesday, January 30; must attend one meeting 10am or 4:30pm
Show Opens to Public: First Friday, February 1, 10am
Artist Reception: First Friday, February 1, 5-8pm
Take-Down: Tuesday, February 19, 10am-2pm; must make arrangements to take-down at this time
- Current membership in the Sedona Arts Center (may be purchased with application)
- Submit completed application and non-refundable $45 entry fee to the Sedona Arts Center by 4pm, January 11. One artist per table/wall space; limited availability; applications processed first come, first served
- Attend one of the orientation meetings on Wednesday, January 30 at 10am or 4:30pm
- Hang/display your artwork on Wednesday, January 30 and/or Thursday, January 31 between the hours of 8-10am or 5-6pm. (There will be a show in the adjacent room, so no hammering allowed between 10am-5pm)
- Take down & transport your unsold artwork on Tuesday, February 19 between the hours of 10am-2 pm; if you cannot take-down during allotted date and time, you must make arrangements for someone to do it for you. We cannot hold artwork and we do not want spaces to empty early.
- Participate in staffing the Co-Op Show for as many shifts necessary during the exhibit which will be determined by the number of participants in the event (generally 2 shifts per artist; each shift 3.5 hours)
- Assist with promotion by distributing fliers and invitations (provided by the Arts Center)
- Artist must be accessible by email through which important information will be communicated
Please note: The Sedona Arts Center will retain a 30% commission on all sales
*Limited (1-2) pedestals will be available to accompany your table to highlight special pieces
Applications sent through the mail must be postmarked by January 09, 2019. For questions or special arrangements please email Valerie Pulido, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jenny Reed, email@example.com or call Sedona Arts Center at (928) 282-3809.