- Each student must enroll individually
- Students may register online or by calling the Sedona Arts Center’s Administrative Offices in the Art Barn, toll-free at 888-954-4442 or locally at 928-282-3809
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express are accepted or student may pay with cash or check by registering in person during office hours at the Art Barn
In-Person and Online Workshops
- Payment in full is due upon registration, or a payment plan can be put in place by the student upon check-out through Sezzle.
- There is a $125 Cancellation Fee for any cancellations made before the 30-days prior to class. Remaining balance will be refunded.
- There are no refunds within 30-days prior to the start class.
- If Sedona Arts Center cancels the workshop for any reason, all payments made will be refunded in full
In-Person & Online Classes
- Classes must be paid in full upon registration
- If needed, students must cancel or transfer at least 7 days prior to the first day of class
- If a student cancels or transfers before the 7-day cut-off, a 15% fee will be applied
- If a student cancels within 7 days prior to class, there are no refunds
- If Sedona Arts Center cancels the class for any reason, all payments made will be refunded in full
- Each has its own customized deposit/payment schedule/refund policy. See “Cancellation Policy” tab within the individual workshop description.
The Sedona Arts Center is not responsible for providing make-up sessions or issuing refunds, credits, or transfers for courses missed as a result of illness, emergencies, or other events beyond our control. There are absolutely no refunds after the cut-off date for any reason, unless the Sedona Arts Center has to cancel the workshop, then all fees paid will be refunded in full.