- Each student must enroll individually
- Students may register online or by calling the Sedona Arts Center’s Administrative Offices in the Art Barn, toll-free at 888-954-4442 or locally at 928-282-3809
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express are accepted or student may pay with cash or check by registering in person during office hours at the Art Barn
In-Person & Online Workshops
- A student may pay in full or place a $125 non-refundable deposit to save a space in the workshop
- Any unpaid balance is due at least 30 days prior to first day of class
- If a student cancels before the 30-day cut-off, the balance is refunded (or cancelled if not already paid) – the deposit is non-refundable
- If a student cancels within the 30-days prior to class, no refund is given and both deposit and balance are forfeited
- If Sedona Arts Center cancels the workshop for any reason, all payments made will be refunded in full
In-Person & Online Classes
- Classes must be paid in full upon registration
- If needed, students must cancel or transfer at least 7 days prior to the first day of class
- If a student cancels or transfers before the 7-day cut-off, a 15% fee will be applied
- If a student cancels within 7 days prior to class, there are no refunds
- If Sedona Arts Center cancels the class for any reason, all payments made will be refunded in full
- Each has its own customized deposit/payment schedule/refund policy. See “Cancellation Policy” tab within the individual workshop description.
The Sedona Arts Center is not responsible for providing make-up sessions or issuing refunds, credits, or transfers for courses missed as a result of illness, emergencies, or other events beyond our control. There are absolutely no refunds after the cut-off date for any reason, unless the Sedona Arts Center has to cancel the workshop, then all fees paid will be refunded in full.
Covid-19 Update for In-Person Classes and Workshops
As long as SAC is able to provide an environment that adheres to the CDC guidelines for social gatherings, and assuming all other normal criteria are met and the workshop or class goes forward, the above cancellation policies are in effect.
The health and safety of our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, and Staff are a top priority. Since COVID-19 first surfaced, our staff continues to monitor the situation closely, taking every precaution to keep our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, Staff, and our community safe.
- We require that face masks, covering mouth and nose, be worn in our buildings until further notice. (Note: face shields are not adequate)
- Enrollment in classes and workshops is limited to ensure social distancing is possible.
- Staff perform a rigorous sanitation protocol throughout the day.
- Thermometers are available in the Gallery and Studios for self-checking of temperature upon entrance.
- Sanitation stations are available at each entrance to the Center. Paper masks are available for no charge.