The health and safety of our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, and Staff are a top priority. Since COVID-19 first surfaced, our staff has been monitoring the situation closely and taking every precaution to keep our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, Staff, and our communities safe.
- We require that face masks, covering mouth and nose, be worn in our classrooms and galleries until further notice. (Note: face shields are not adequate)
- Enrollment in in-person classes and workshops is limited to ensure social distancing is possible.
- If the student is traveling to Arizona from out-of-state, a negative COVID-19 test, proof of vaccination, or quarantining for ten days prior to attending is required.
- Thermometers are available in the Gallery and Studios for self-checking of temperature upon entrance.
- Sanitation stations are available at each entrance to the Center. Paper masks are available for no charge.
Sedona Arts Center administrative offices are closed to the public. Staff are available by phone or Zoom.
Thank you for supporting the artists, staff, and volunteers at Sedona Arts Center. We look forward to continuing to serve you, the artists we represent, and the local community.
Categorised in: Policy & Procedure