The health and safety of our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, and Staff are a top priority. Since COVID-19 first surfaced, our staff has been monitoring the situation closely and taking every precaution to keep our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, Staff, and our communities safe.
- We require that masks be worn in our classrooms and galleries until further notice.
- Enrollment in classes and workshops is limited to ensure social distancing is possible.
- Staff perform a rigorous sanitation protocol throughout the day.
- Thermometers are available in the Gallery and Studios for self-checking of temperature upon entrance.
- Sanitation stations are available at each entrance to the Center. Paper masks are available for no charge.
Thank you for supporting the artists, staff, and volunteers at Sedona Arts Center. We look forward to continuing to serve you, the artists we represent, and the local community.
Vince Fazio, Executive Director
Categorised in: Policy & Procedure