Sedona Arts Center’s Gallery is a consignment venue for artists to display and sell their art. Art sales support both the artists and SAC’s many educational programs. Marketability is a priority. Creative approaches and content are always valued and superior craftsmanship is an absolute necessity. Our clientele are looking for fine art items such as functional stoneware or hand blown glass, as well as paintings, jewelry, sculptures, etc. The following information will guide you as you prepare to submit artwork for Gallery consideration:
Eligibility: Local and Regional Artists (Residing in states that border Arizona)
Professional portfolios will be accepted online or at the Gallery during normal business hours and should include:
- Current contact information: name, address, telephone number, email address, and website address
- Current biography, including exhibitions, gallery representation, and awards. Please do not include your website or other contact information in biography.
- High quality images of artwork. Five or more high-quality images of artwork that has been completed in the last 12 months (REQUIRED). Captions to include title, dimensions, media, descriptions, and suggested retail price. If you are submitting a physical portfolio, please include a USB drive with digital images of your photos (to be used for marketing if juried into the gallery).
- Appropriate samples of press or print media coverage artist has received
- If artist is submitting application online, a physical portfolio is not needed for jurying
- If physical portfolio is submitted, artist is responsible for picking up after jury process is completed and notification has been sent
Click here for a printable PDF of submission guidelines
Jury Submission Application
Call 928-282-3865 for additional information.