The Sedona Arts Center Fine Art Gallery is a consignment venue for member artists to display and sell their art. Art sales support both the artists and SAC’s many educational programs. Marketability is a priority. Creative approaches and content are always valued and superior craftsmanship is an absolute necessity. Our clientele are looking for fine art items such as functional stoneware or hand blown glass, as well as paintings, jewelry, sculptures, etc. The following information will guide you as you prepare to submit artwork for Gallery consideration:
Eligibility: Current Individual Membership Level ($60 or higher) in the Sedona Arts Center
Professional portfolio should include:
- Contact information: name, address, telephone number, email address, and website address
- Current biography, including exhibitions, gallery representation, and awards. Please do not include your website or other contact information in biography.
- Photos of artwork. Five or more high-quality images of artwork that has been completed in the last 12 months (REQUIRED). Captions to include title, dimensions, media, descriptions, and suggested retail price. If you are submitting a physical portfolio, please include a USB drive with digital images of your photos (to be used for marketing if juried into the gallery).
- Appropriate samples of press or print media coverage artist has received
- If artist is submitting application online, a physical portfolio is not needed for jurying
- If physical portfolio is submitted, artist is responsible for picking up after jury process is completed and notification has been sent
Call 928-282-3865 for additional information.