There is a chill in the air most mornings now – a sure sign fall is on the way. There is so much going on here these days that none of us have time to pause and enjoy the changing of the seasons.
The good news is – we are re-opening – COVID style for a while – but still, lots planned. Mark your calendars!
- Annual Meeting – September 23 – 10AM – Sedona Arts Center
- Sedona WineFest – September 25 – 11AM to 2PM – Posse Grounds Park – in a preview of our upcoming Plein Air Festival, watch SAC artists paint while enjoying great local wines
- Patron’s Circle Party – September 29 – 4PM to 6PM – our first Patron’s Circle party of the year highlighting the beautiful homes of the area throughout the year – you must be a member or guest of a member of the Patron’s Circle to attend
- Celebrate Sedona – October 6 – 4PM to 6PM – SAC Parking Lot – featuring the Irish band the Knockabouts
- Sedona Plein Air Festival – October 23 to 30 – Various locations around Sedona
Classes & Workshops Galore!
Please check out our website for details.
In addition, we are busy working on developing programs for this year, hiring new staff and working on a new Strategic Plan for our organization.
We also have a new team in our Gallery – Laura Jones, Debra Shinn, Smokey Cruz and Ed Buonvecchio. Come in and meet them. The Gallery looks great and we are featuring some great artists this month and next: Joanne & Art Hiscox, Gretchen Lopez, Deanne McKeown, and Lydia Dillon Sutton.
Our Ceramics Department has been on a little break but their classes have been full and overflowing over the past several months. There are some new workshops on the schedule here that you might want to check out.
I hope to see you at one of the many activities going on here over the next few months.
Take care and stay safe!