“Out of my decades long meditation practice has come my most inspired art, poetry and writing. My workshops offer you time, space and inspiration. You will learn and practice techniques and approaches that will move you from meditation to fertile creation. Most importantly, you will take these practices with you when you leave. I look forward to creating through words and images with you in Sedona.”
-Ann Brownfield Meara
At the Meditation to Creation Workshop, find inner guidance to create something beautiful in addition to reflecting, writing and art making, you will also learn and practice the ancient art of meditation. Out of mediation, profound creative insights arise.
Creativity is a process of allowing. It begins with an inner spark, which you feed, develop and actualize. Creativity must be nurtured into being. It can be both magical and astounding. But it arises when we relax enough to invite it in. Coaxing forth its flow, a wellspring of creative solutions bubble to the surface. Inner wisdom helps us initiate skillful, creative action.
Freeing the mind through meditation creates the ground for equanimity–that fertile state where brilliance breaks free.
No prior art, writing or meditation experience is necessary. Just the willingness to be more creative, more inspired and more productive. Come if you wish to learn something lasting; something beautiful…while allowing your creativity to be nurtured.
COVID Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, and Staff are a top priority. Since COVID-19 first surfaced, our staff continues to monitor the situation closely, taking every precaution to keep our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, Staff, and our community safe.
- We require that face masks, covering mouth and nose, be worn in our buildings until further notice. (Note: face shields are not adequate)
- Enrollment in classes and workshops is limited to ensure social distancing is possible.
- Staff perform a rigorous sanitation protocol throughout the day.
- Thermometers are available in the Gallery and Studios for self-checking of temperature upon entrance.
- Sanitation stations are available at each entrance to the Center. Paper masks are available for no charge.