Meditation to Creation with Ann Brownfield Meara
March 1 – 2, 2024 | Friday – Saturday | 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Experience: All Levels of experience are welcome in this workshop.
- Medium: Watercolor, Drawing, Writing
- Registration: Each student must enroll individually. Click the Cancellation Policy tab above for more info.
- Materials List: Click the Materials List tab above for a list of materials/supplies students need to bring to the workshop.
- Location: Sedona Arts Center, Theatre Studio
“Out of my decades long meditation practice has come my most inspired art, poetry and writing. My workshops offer you time, space and inspiration. You will learn and practice techniques and approaches that will move you from meditation to fertile creation. Most importantly, you will take these practices with you when you leave. I look forward to creating through words and images with you in Sedona.” …Ann Brownfield Meara
A great course for those who don’t think they are creative. Tap into an inner force that truly exists in all! At the Meditation to Creation Workshop, find inner guidance to create something beautiful in addition to reflecting, writing and art making. You will also learn and practice the ancient art of meditation. Out of meditation, profound creative insights arise.
No prior art, writing or meditation experience is necessary. Just the willingness to be more creative, more inspired and more productive. Come if you wish to learn something lasting; something beautiful…while allowing your creativity to be nurtured.
24 0301 AM