Burridge’s popular “Loosen Up!” workshops nurture individual success and personal enrichment with a big emphasis on daily painting projects at your own pace. It is stress-free, but be warned; you could end up with too much enthusiasm for painting. This Burridge flagship workshop offers a variety of painting subjects for everyone. Designed for the professional painter who is stuck in a style as well as for the novice who wants to conquer their fear of painting.
Starting each day with multiple, small “warm-up painting exercises” and up to larger-format paintings, Burridge’s positive approach towards the act of painting will inspire you to loosen up, have fun again and paint more! Expect an intense, concentrated and lively workshop where you will create many works of art using spontaneity for maximum effect. This workshop has become a must for artists who want the confidence and permission to paint the way they have always wanted to paint.
Students will take home preprinted notes of useful and need-to-know information.
Burridge’s newest color combination technique is also demonstrated. A positive attitude is a must!
COVID Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, and Staff are a top priority. Since COVID-19 first surfaced, our staff continues to monitor the situation closely, taking every precaution to keep our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, Staff, and our community safe.
- We require that face masks, covering mouth and nose, be worn in our buildings until further notice. (Note: face shields are not adequate)
- Enrollment in classes and workshops is limited to ensure social distancing is possible.
- Staff perform a rigorous sanitation protocol throughout the day.
- Thermometers are available in the Gallery and Studios for self-checking of temperature upon entrance.
- Sanitation stations are available at each entrance to the Center. Paper masks are available for no charge.
21 1001 RB