TRANSFORMING LIGHT AND MOVEMENT IN THE LANDSCAPE
WITH PEARLESCENT INKS & ETCHING ON BLACK SCRATCH BOARD
Create stunning atmospheric perspective by applying watercolor wet on wet techniques using the unique properties of ink. Capture foreground details with etching and pointillist textures to achieve multiple, layered paintings. Justine will demonstrate color mixing for transparent and opaque colors, etching techniques, and compositional considerations for these exciting paintings.
This unique workshop includes all materials allowing students to explore a new medium without investing in a studio of supplies! You only need to bring images that you would like to work from!
See an interview with Justine in Voyage Phoenix Magazine HERE.
65 Acrylic & Pearlescent Inks
Scratch Boards, 4×6”, 5×7”, 9×12”
COVID Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, and Staff are a top priority. Since COVID-19 first surfaced, our staff continues to monitor the situation closely, taking every precaution to keep our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, Staff, and our community safe.
- We require that face masks, covering mouth and nose, be worn in our buildings until further notice. (Note: face shields are not adequate)
- Enrollment in classes and workshops is limited to ensure social distancing is possible.
- Staff perform a rigorous sanitation protocol throughout the day.
- Thermometers are available in the Gallery and Studios for self-checking of temperature upon entrance.
- Sanitation stations are available at each entrance to the Center. Paper masks are available for no charge.
21 0522 JM