Hand Building Ceramics
Tuesdays | 1-4pm | 6 Instructor-Led Class Sessions + 6 Open Studio Practice Sessions
Come play in the clay! Tap into your creative self and experience various hand-building techniques. Make bowls, boxes, sculptures, and tiles, using slabs, molds, and textures. The possibilities are endless. Open to all levels, beginners welcome!
The Sedona Arts Center’s ceramic department operates free from the constraints of grades and benefits from the talents of its ceramic faculty and assistants as well as nationally recognized guest instructors. This combination allows our department to offer flexible and diverse programming in both traditional and contemporary techniques.
COVID Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, and Staff are a top priority. Since COVID-19 first surfaced, our staff continues to monitor the situation closely, taking every precaution to keep our Patrons, Students, Volunteers, Staff, and our community safe.
- We require that masks be worn at all times while inside our buildings.
- Enrollment in classes and workshops is limited to ensure social distancing is possible.
- Staff perform a rigorous sanitation protocol throughout the day.
- Thermometers are available in the Gallery and Studios for self-checking of temperature upon entrance.
- Sanitation stations are available at each entrance to the Center. Paper masks are available for no charge.
21 0223 NK