Arts Business Circle & Sponsorship Opportunities
Contact Valerie Pulido, Membership and Community Relations Coordinator, at 928-282-3809 for more information.
Arts Business Circle $250
Our starter sponsorship level. Your charitable contribution includes:
• Annual membership in our Arts Business Circle
• A 10% discount on any purchase in our fine art gallery
• Annual privileges in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association
Arts Business Supporter $500
Take it to the next level: enjoy all of the above benefits, plus:
• Your business logo will be featured on the Arts Center website
• One complimentary half-day use of the Art Barn Theatre (subject to availability)
Arts Business Patron $1,000
Move up to Patron Level: enjoy all of the above benefits, plus:
• Annual membership in our Patron Circle (with includes invitations to special events and major donor functions)
• Patron Circle Donor acknowledgement
Arts Business Patron Plus $1,500
Patron Plus: all of the above benefits, plus:
• One team building class for up to 8 people (ceramics class, art and wine night, painting class) depending on availability
Arts Business Major Partner $2,500
Major Partner: all of the above, plus:
• A dedicated page on the Arts Center website for major sponsors
• Exclusive sponsorship of your favorite Arts Center program or aspect (examples include our Fine Art Gallery, Sedona Plein Air Festival, Ceramics Studio, Sedona Summer Colony, mural projects, or artist residency)
• You will also be featured as major annual sponsor of the Sedona Arts Center in various publications
Arts Business Diamond Sponsor $5,000
Diamond Sponsor: This level includes all the above, plus:
• Two creative team-building sessions
• 20 handmade Sedona Arts Center bowls from our Ceramics Department for your staff, friends, or family!
Arts Business Angel $10,000
60th Anniversary Angel: this top-level sponsorship supports everything we do. Please contact Executive Director, Vince Fazio at 928-282-3809 to discuss the impact you would like your gift to have.
Call Valerie Pulido, Membership and Community Relations Coordinator, at 928-282-3809 for questions.