Position: Programs and Events Manager
Full time salaried position
Start date: July 1, 2021
Reports to: Executive Director
The Programs and Events Manager is responsible for helping to ensure the smooth operation of the Sedona Arts Center’s Programs, School, Events, and other administrative functions by working with the ED to strategically evolve programs, workshops, classes and events while managing the details of each.
Required: Excellent computer skills – internet, email, Excel, Google Docs & Sheets & Calendar, data entry into Art Center’s databases, formatting documents, aptitude for and/or knowledge of Microsoft Office software, excellent phone skills, the ability to handle multi-tasking on an ongoing basis. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred. Must be able to work in close knit, team oriented environment.
- Coordinate with local instructors to schedule classes.
- Create and maintain school website database inventory, payments, cancellations, discounts and transfers for students.
- Post all workshops and classes on website and keep them updated.
- Assist instructors with travel arrangements and calculate payments for teaching.
- Manage and coordinate all SAC programs.
- Work with Executive Director to develop and implement new programs.
- Work with Executive Director to develop and execute SAC events.
- Maintain website database for online shows.
- Coordinate and manage art work take-in and cataloging for events.
- Represent SAC at all events exhibiting great customer service.
- Assist visiting artists with temporary accommodations and questions.
- Organize, maintain and distribute any artist orientation packets for events.
- Assist marketing director with social media postings and other functions as needed.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Program and Events job position
Categorised in: Opportunities