- This event has passed.
CALL TO ARTISTS: 2019 Members’ Summer Co-Op
May 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - July 13, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Members’ Summer Co-Op
Exhibition and Sale
August 2 – 25, 2019
- Current Membership in the Sedona Arts Center
- Artist Must be accessible by email through which important information will be communicated
- Submit application and non-refundable participation fee to Sedona Arts Center by 4pm, July 12, 2019. (One artist per table/wall space; limited availability; applications processed first come, first served.
- Hang/display your artwork on Wednesday, July 31 between the hours of 8am–6pm
- Attend one of the orientation meetings on Wednesday, July 31 at 10am or 5pm
- Take down and transport your unsold artwork on Monday, August 26 between the hours of 10am–4pm; if you cannot take-down during allotted date and time, you must make arrangements for someone else to do it for you. (We cannot hold artwork and we do not want spaces to empty early)
- Participate in staffing the Co-Op Show for as many shifts necessary during the exhibition which will be determined by the number of participants in the event (generally 2 shifts per artist; each shift 3.5 hours)
- Assist with promotion by distributing fliers (provided by Sedona Arts Center)